A Method of Filtering Signals Using Local Models and Weighted Averaging Functions
A method of filtering using sequences of sliding local approximation models and weighted averaging functions is considered. The method is used to filter signals of the coordinates of the geomagnetic field strength vectors. The filtering error is estimated using statistical modeling.
Keywordsfiltering approximation local models weighted averaging functions statistical modeling geomagnetic field
- 1.A. A. Voronin, “Identification of PC-5 geomagnetic pulsations at a stationary point of the Elektro geostationary meteorological satellite,” Geliogeofiz. Issled., No. 3, 12–18 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.O. R. Kuzichkin, “The use of regression analysis when processing signals in a system for monitoring pulsed geomagnetic sources,” Methods and Instruments for Transmitting and Processing Data, Radiotekhnika, Moscow (2007), Iss. 9, pp. 39–43.Google Scholar
- 5.O. V. Mandrikova and I. S. Solov’ev, “Wavelet-technology for processing and analysing variations of the Earth’s magnetic field,” Inform. Tekhnol., No. 1, 34–38 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. Gvishiani, S. M. Agayan, Sh. R. Bogoutdinov, and A. I. Kagan, “Gravitational smoothing of time series,” Trudy Inst. Mat. Mekh UrO RAN, 17, No. 2, 62–70 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Marchuk, K. E. Rumyantsev, and A. I. Sherstobitov, “Filtering of low-frequency processes with a limited volume of measurement results,” Radiotekhnika, No. 8, 3–7 (2006).Google Scholar
- 10.N. A. Pervushina and D. E. Donovskii, “A sliding piecewise-linear approximation procedure with adaptation of the width of the filtering window,” Proc. 12th All-Russ. Conf. on Control Problems (VSPU-2014), Moscow (2014), pp. 8444–8455.Google Scholar
- 11.S. I. Baskalov, Radio Engineering Circuits and Signals: Textbook, Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 13.V. G. Getmanov, Digital Processing of Unsteady Oscillatory Signals Based on Local and Spline Models, Izd. NIYaU MIFI, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 14.I. V. Dunin-Barkovskii and N. V. Smirnov, Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics in Technology, Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 15.Bureau Central de Magnetism Terrestre, www.bcmt.fr, accessed Dec. 12, 2014.