Experimental Study of and Prospects for the Development of a System for Satellite Validation Observations
- 29 Downloads
Test objects and program support for measurement of the spatial resolution of materials used in aerospace imaging in the visible and near infrared are developed. Results from an experimental test of the measurement technique for validation of the spectroscopic characteristics of detectors in satellite remote sensing systems and prospects for further use of a comprehensive test site for this purpose are discussed.
Keywordsground infrastructure validation space systems remote sensing test site spatial resolution
- 1.A. P. Dolzhenko, A. G. Zhilichkin, V. P. Kovalenko, et al., “Verification of the characteristics of the Resurs-P No. 1 aerospace system for remote sensing of the earth during operation in orbit using a validation system,” www.ntsomz.ru/files/kondratov%20a._15.11.2013.pdf, accessed Aug. 15, 2014.
- 2.I. G. Zhurkin, G. G. Sychev, and A. T. Kalinkin, Patent No. 2457435, RF, “Photogrammetric viewing target,” Izobr. Polez. Modeli, No. 21 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.I. G. Zhurkin, G. G. Sychev, and V. S. Gruzinov, “Method for measuring the resolving power of satellite systems for remote sensing using artificial objects,” Izv. Vuzov. Geodez. Aerofotos., No. 3, 81–84 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.G. G. Sychev and I. G. Zhurkin, Cert. State Registr. Comp. Progr. No. 2013613954, “A program for determination of resolving power MIRA16 v.1,” Progr. EVM, Bazy Dann., Topol. Integr. Mikroskh., No. 2, Part 2, pp. 410–411 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Kawishwar, Atmospheric Correction Models for Retrieval of Calibrated Spectral Profiles from Hyperion EO-1: Master’s Thesis, Int. Inst. Geo-Inform. Sci. Earth Observ., Entschede, Netherlands (2007).Google Scholar