1/F α-Type Noise in Lead Sulfide-Based Photosensitive Elements
- 41 Downloads
The results of studies of the spectral power density of noise and transmission electron microscopy of lead sulfide–based photosensitive structures are analyzed from the point of view of detecting possible noise-forming mechanisms.
Keywordsphotosensitive structures lead sulfide spectral power density of noise scanning electron microscopy
The present study has been carried out with the support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Grant No. 12-07-00706a).
- 2.R. Hudson, Infrared Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.P. K. Nair et al., “Prospects of chemically deposited metal chalcogenide thin films for solar control applications,” J. Appl. Phys., 22, 829–832 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Watt et al., “Carrier transport in PbS nanocrystal conducting polymer composites,” J. Appl. Phys., 87, 1–3 (2005).Google Scholar
- 7.S. I. Sadovnikov, N. S. Kozhevnikova, and A. I. Gusev, “Optical properties of nanostructurized films of lead sulfide with D03-type cubic structure,” Fiz. Tekhn. Poluprovodn., 45, Iss. 12, 1621–1632 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.I. N. Miroshnikova et al., “Spectral and noise characteristics of photoresistors based on lead sulfide,” Vestnik Mosk. Energ. Inst, No. 4, 57–62 (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.S. A. Sokolik, A. M. Gulyaev, and I.N. Miroshnikova, “Improved setup for studying the low-frequency noise in semiconductor devices and structures,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 1, 61–65 (1997); Measur. Techn., 40, No. 1, 85–90 (1997).Google Scholar
- 10.I. N. Miroshnikova, A. L. Komissarov, and B. N. Miroshnikov, “Noise of PbS-based semiconductor photoresistors,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 6, 18–21 (2010); Measur. Techn., 53, No. 6, 620–625 (2010).Google Scholar
- 11.G. A. Kitaev et al., “Thermodynamic evaluation of conditions of sedimentation of thiocarbamide from aqueous solutions on metal sulfides,” Kinetics and Mechanism of Formation of Solid Phase, Sverdlovsk (1968), pp. 113–117.Google Scholar
- 12.V. G. Butkevich, Ye. R. Globus, and L. N. Zalevskaya, “Control of the characteristics of chemically deposited films of lead sulfide,” Priklad. Fiz., No. 2, 52–56 (1999).Google Scholar
- 13.L. N. Neustroev and V. V. Osipov, “Physical processes in photosensitive polycrystalline films of lead chalcogenides,” Microelektronika, 17, No. 5, 399–416 (1988).Google Scholar
- 14.V. N. Vertsner, N. A. Kel’ner, and A. M. Solov’ev, “Formation of oxides in lead sulfide layers and photoresistances,” Kristallografiya, 2, Iss. 4, 497–502 (1957).Google Scholar