Structure-Frequency Analysis of the Heart Rate Diagram of Conditionally Healthy People
- 42 Downloads
A method of structure-frequency analysis for a heart rate diagram (HRD) is proposed. A structurefrequency model is created for regulation of the heart rate, in the framework of which is proposed the interpretation of the physiological terms “functional state of the organism (FSO),” “health” or “the norm,” “mechanisms of regulation and adaptation of heart rate,” and “functional reserve of organism” as the information-energy basis of the operation of adaptive mechanisms.
Keywordsheart rate diagram (HRD) structure-frequency analysis functional state of the organism (FSO) regulation
- 1.A. A. Kuznetsov, Entropy of the Heart Rate: a Monograph [in Russian], Izd. Vladim. Gos. Univ., Vladimir (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Kuznetsov, “Connection between time characteristics and structure-topological characteristics of heart rhythm diagrams for healthy people,” Informat. Primenen., 4, No. 4, 39–48 (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Kuznetsov, “Measurement characteristics and properties of information entropy of heart rhythm diagrams,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 65–70 (2011); Measur. Techn., 54, No. 7, 838–845 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Kuznetsov, System Analysis and Processing of Electrocardiographic Information: Auth. Abstr. Dissert. Doct. Techn. Sci., N. Novgorod (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kuznetsov, “Measurement characteristics of finite heart rate plots,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 6, 65–69 (2012); Measur. Techn., 55, No. 6, 719–725 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.D. A. Prilutskii, A. A. Kuznetsov, and A. A. Plekhanov, “AnnAFlash 2000 ECG storage unit,” Methods and Devices for Measurements of Physical Quantities, NGTU, N. Novgorod (2006), p. 31.Google Scholar
- 7.Medical Computer Systems, www.mks.ru, accessed Jan. 20, 2013.
- 8.“Heart rate variability. Standards of measurement, physiological interpretation, and clinical use,” Europ. Heart J., 17, 354–381 (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.R. M. Baevskii and A. P. Berseneva, Introduction to Prenosological Diagnostics [in Russian], Slovo, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 10.P. K. Anokhin, Philosophical Aspects of the Theory of a Functional System [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar