Development of a System for Tracking the Spatial Movements of Objects Based on the Technology of Photogrammetry
- 80 Downloads
The operating principle of a system that tracks the movements of objects in space and is based on the technology of photogrammetry is considered. The mathematical apparatus and operating algorithm of the system are investigated.
Keywordsspatial displacements tracking system photogrammetry measuring sight
- 1.S. N. Grigoriev and V. I. Teleshevskii, “Measurement problems in technological shaping processes,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 3–7 (2011); Measur. Techn., 54, No. 7, 744–749 (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.S. N. Grigoriev and S. G. Konov, “Development of spatial metrology to support control over complex surfaces in machine building,” Kontrol. Diagnost., No. 12, 9–13 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Nazarov, Photogrammetry [in Russian], TetraSistems, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.Geodetic Systems, Inc., www.geodetic.com/, accessed Nov. 1, 2013.
- 5.S. G. Konov and B. N. Markov, “Algorithm for correction of error caused by perspective distortions of images of measuring sights,” Metrologiya, No. 3, 8–15 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Konov, A. A. Loginov, and A. V. Krutov, “System for tracking spatial displacements of the moving parts of machine tools and robotic equipment,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 2, 10–12 (2012); Measur. Techn., 54, No. 10, 1–4 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.S. G. Konov, “Mobile contact-type coordinate-measurement system based on photogrammetric system,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 2, 24–26 (2010); Measur. Techn., 53, No. 2, 149–152 (2010).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014