An Investigation of the Influence of Temperature Deformations on the Precision of Linear Measurements
The influence of temperature deformations of structural elements of measurement systems on the process of control of precision parts is considered. A method of determining the temperature deformation of measuring stands is proposed and tested. The method may be applied to devices used for linear measurements in the nanometric range.
Keywordslinear dimension nanometric range temperature deformations
- 1.N. N. Markov and P. A. Satserdotov, Error Caused by Temperature Deformations in Linear Measurements [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.GOST 8.592–2009, GSI. Nanometric Relief Measures Made of Monocrystalline Silicon. Requirements for Geometric Shapes, Linear Dimensions, and Selection of Material for Fabrication.Google Scholar
- 3.G. B. Kainer, “Improvement in metrological provision for processing technology of precision components in the nanometer range,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 8, 22–27 (2007); Measur. Techn., 50, No. 8, 833–840 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.G. B. Kainer, “New methods for estimating deformations in measurement of the linear parameters of precision parts in the nanometric range,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 12, 6–10 (2008); Measur. Techn., 51, No. 12, 1262–1268 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.G. B. Kainer, “Choice and designation of methods and measurement provisions for precision components,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 11–17 (2007); Measur. Techn., 50, No. 12, 1252–1260 (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.O. S. Bashevskaya, G. B. Kainer, and Ye. V. Romash, “Comprehensive estimation of the state of finished surfaces in machine construction by the thermal imaging method,” Kontrol. Diagnost., No. 12, 36–42 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.P. S. Ignat’ev et al., “Use of an interference microscope for the analysis of micro- and nanometric relief and defects of surfaces of large-dimensional parts in different branches of industry,” Vestn. MGTU Stankin, 2, No. 4, 150–155 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.S. N. Grigor’ev, “Trends and problems in modernization of machine construction industry based on domestic lathe construction,” Vestn. MGTU Stankin, No. 3, 7–13 (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.S. N. Grigor’ev et al., “Control of the parameters of cutting process on the basis of diagnostics of the tool and workpiece,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 5, 46–48 (2012); Measur. Techn., 55, No. 5, 555–558 (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.S. N. Grigoriev et al., “Diagnostic systems as basis for technological improvement,” Proc. CIRP: Fifth Cirp. Conf. High Performance Cutting 2012, K. Wegener (2012), Vol. 1, pp. 599–604.Google Scholar
- 11.GOST 8.050–73, GSI. Normal Conditions for Performance of Linear and Angular Measurements.Google Scholar
- 12.“On-line calculation of linear regression by the method of least squares,” Department of Food and Chemical Industries, Pokrunov Altay State Technol. Univ., www.chem-astu.ru/science/lsq, accessed April 20, 2013.