National Primary Standard for the Units of the Dispersion Parameters of Aerosols, Suspensions, and Powdered Materials, GET 163-2010
- 52 Downloads
The measurement methods, instrumentation, and results of comparisons for the improved national primary standard for the units of the dispersion parameters of aerosols, suspensions, and powdered materials, GET 163-2010, intended for reproduction, storage, and transfer of the units for particle size of aerosols, suspensions, and powdered materials in the 0.03–1000 μm range and for particle number density in the 105–1012 m−3 range, are discussed.
Keywordsstandard dispersion parameters particle size and number density
- 1.M. V. Balakhanov, “A system of metrological support for measurements of the dispersion characteristics of aerosols,” in: Methods and Means for Measuring the Parameters of Dispersed Systems [in Russian], VNIIFTRI, Moscow (1991), pp. 6–16.Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Karpov, E. V. Lesnikov, and G. D. Petrov, “Precision equipment for reproducing particle sizes and numerical concentrations in aerosols, suspensions, and powders,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 9, 68–70 (1997); Measur. Techn., 40, No. 9, 917–919 (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Bryanskii, O. V. Karpov, and E. V. Lesnikov, “State primary standard for the units of the dispersion parameters of aerosols, suspensions, and powdered materials (GET 163-2003),” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 1, 3–5 (2004); Measur. Techn., 47, No. 1, 1–4 (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.Certified Particle Size Standards, Duke Scientific Corporation, www.dukescientific.com, accessed August 1, 2012.
- 5.BS-Partikel GmbH, www.bs-partikel.de, accessed August 2, 2012.
- 6.E. V. Lesnikov, O. V. Karpov, and M. V. Balakhanov, “Measurement of the dispersion composition of aerosols, suspensions, and powdered materials,” Glavnyi Metrolog, No. 2, 42–46 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.Lebedev All-Russia Research Institute of Synthetic Rubber, www.vniisk.ru, accessed August 5, 2012.
- 8.V. Zagaynov et al., “Low voltage aerosol spark generator,” IAC 2010, Finland.Google Scholar
- 9.GOST 8.207-76, GSI. Direct Measurements with Repeated Observations. Methods for Processing Observational Results. Basic Assumptions.Google Scholar
- 10.RMG 43-2001, GSI. Use of the Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement. Google Scholar