Laser correction of geometric errors of multi-axis programmed-controlled systems
- 73 Downloads
A method of laser correction of the geometric errors of multi-axis programmed control equipment, such as machine tools and plate measuring engines, as well as a traditional standardized method of correction of geometric errors with respect to individual coordinate axes and a method of correction of the total three-dimensional error are considered. It is shown that the new method is effective, in that it enables a 10-fold or greater reduction in the geometric errors of these types of machines, including machines equipped with long-path coordinate axes (greater than 18 m). Optimal control of the distribution of errors assuring their minimal values in the maximal zone of the workspace is proposed.
Keywordsmulti-axis systems three-dimensional precision programmed correction and control laser measurements
- 1.S. N. Grigoriev and V. I. Teleshevskii, “Measurement problems in technological shaping processes,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 3–7 (2011); Measur. Techn., 54, No. 7, 744–749 (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Rybak, V. V. Yershukov, and A. V. Chichvarin, Effective Methods of Solving Problems of Kinematics and Dynamics of a Parallel-Structure Robot Machine Tool [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.Renishaw Co., System for Testing Accuracy and Calibration of Machine Tools and Plate Measuring Engines, http://renishaw.com, accessed Jan. 15, 2012.
- 7.V. I. Teleshevskii and S. G. Grishin, “A heterodyne laser interferometer with digital phase conversion,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 6, 13–18 (2006); Measur. Techn., 49, No. 6, 545–551 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.D. V. Kosinskii, V. I. Teleshevskii, and V. A. Sokolov, “A heterodyne laser interferometric technique based on Fresnel diffraction,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 8, 7–10 (2011); Measur. Techn., 54, No. 8, 859–864 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.GOST 27843–2006, Tests of Machine Tools. Determination of Precision and Repeatability of Positioning of Axes with Numerical Programmed Control.Google Scholar
- 10.V. P. Koronkevich and V. A. Khanov, Laser Interferometers and Their Use [in Russian], Institute of Atomic Energy, USSR Academy of Sciences (Siberian Division) (1984).Google Scholar
- 11.P. A. McKeown and J. Loxham, “Some aspects of the design of high precision measuring machines,” Ann. CIRP, 22, No. 1, 139–140 (1973).Google Scholar
- 12.A. P. Rybalko and S. A. Rybalko, “Adaptive, diagnostic, and programmed capabilities of the FlexNC universal numerical programmed control system,” Avtomatiz. Prom., No. 5, 21–26 (2010).Google Scholar
- 13.A. P. Kuznetsov, Thermal Behavior and Precision of Metal-Cutting Machine Tools [in Russian], Yanus-K, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar