The use of parallel slip gages in modern technical measurements
Changes in the purpose and use of parallel slip gages in measurements performed in the field of machine construction are considered. These changes have been caused by the appearance of wide-range precision absolute measuring instruments. The need for relative measurements and, correspondingly, for parallel slip gages has fallen.
Keywordsparallel slip gages wide-range electronic measuring instruments
- 1.GOST 9038–90, Parallel Slip Gages. Specifications [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.ISO 3650:1998, Length Standards – Gauge Blocks.Google Scholar
- 3.G. B. Kainer and A. I. Kulakov, “Fittability of finished surfaces,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 11, 76–77 (1972); Measur. Techn., 15, No. 11, 1716–1717.Google Scholar
- 4.GOST 2789–73, Roughness of Surfaces. Parameters and Characteristics [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Kayner, Measurement of the Linear Dimensions of Precision Parts [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar