System for tracking spatial displacements of moving parts of machine tools and robotic equipment
The possibility of using photogrammetric systems as a basis for industrial tracking systems without mechanical connections to the monitored objects is examined.
Keywordsphotogrammetry moving parts tracking system
- 1.Hermle Machine Company, official website, www.hermlemachine.com, accessed June 20, 2011.
- 2.A. S. Nazarov, Photogrammetry [in Russian], TetraSistems, Minsk (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Obiralov et al., Photogrammetry and Distance Ranging [in Russian], KolosS, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Konov, “Mobile contact-type coordinate measurement system based on a photogrammetric system,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 2, 24–26 (2010); Measur. Techn., 53, No. 2, 149–152 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. P. Ponarin, Affine Projective Geometry [in Russian], Moscow Center for Continuous Mathematical Education (MTsNMO), Moscow (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Young, Projective Geometry [Russian translation], Izd. Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 7.Geodetic Systems Inc., official website, www.geodetic.com, accessed June 20, 2011.
- 8.S. G. Konov and B. N. Markov, “Algorithm for correction of errors from possible distortions of images of measurement markers,” Metrologiya, No. 3, pp. 8–15 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.S. N. Grigoriev and V. I. Teleshevskii, “Measurement problems in technological shaping processes,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 3–7 (2011); Measur. Techn., 54, No. 7, 744–749 (2011).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Teleshevskii and A. V. Bogomolov, “Computerization of white-light contact interferometers based on optical image processing,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 35–38 (2006); Measur. Techn., 49, No. 7, 679–684 (2006).Google Scholar
- 11.V. I. Teleshevskii, A. V. Shulepov, and O. Yu. Krasyuk, “Computerization of measuring microscopes with digital analysis of images,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 8, 39–42 (2006); Measur. Techn., 49, No. 8, 797–802 (2006).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2012