Turning angle sensor based on a periodic optical raster and photodetector matrix in full-frame mode
- 35 Downloads
A new principle for the construction of an angle sensor based on a periodic optical raster and a photodetector matrix is proposed. An algorithm for determining the angular position of the axis is considered. Theoretical and experimental estimates of the error in measurements of the angle and a comparison of the estimates are presented.
Keywordsabsolute angle sensor optical raster image processing weighting and least squares methods
- 1.P. Bazanov and I. Verbov, “Position sensors for modern systems of automation in examples and illustrations,” Kompon. Tekhnol., No. 7, 38–46 (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.Renishaw Co., www.renishaw.ru, accessed June 1, 2011.
- 4.E. A. Neverova and D. A. Orlov, “Determination of the position of the center of a laser beam when the dynamic range of the matrix receiver is exceeded,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 10, 39–42 (2010); Measur. Techn., 53, No. 10, 1140–1146 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.Vyas. Akondi, M. V. Roopashree, and B. R. Prasad, “Performance of centroiding algorithms at low light level conditions in adaptive optics,” Proc. Int. Conf. Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing, Kottayam, Kerala, India (2009), pp. 366–369.Google Scholar
- 6.E. A. Neverova and D. A. Orlov, “Preliminary calibration of a CMOS InGaAs matrix in order to increase image quality,” Proc. 16th Int. Sci. and Tech. Conf. Graduate and Undergraduate Students [in Russian], Izd. Dom MEI, Moscow (2010), Vol. 1, p. 186.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. L. Ketkov, A. Yu. Ketkov, and M. M. Shul’ts, MATLAB 7: Programming and Numerical Methods [in Russian], BKhV-Peterburg, St. Petersburg (2005).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Soyfer (ed.), Methods of Computer-Based Image Processing [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Yevtikhieva, I. L. Raskovskaya, and B. S. Rinkevicius, Laser Refractography [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 10.S. S. Welch, Effects of Window Size and Shape on Accuracy of Subpixel Centroid Estimation of Target Images, WU 590-14-11-02, NASA Tech. Report 3331 (October, 1993).Google Scholar