A compact comparison standard based on the Josephson effect with an output voltage of 10 V
A compact comparison standard in the form of a voltage measure based on the Josephson effect with an output voltage of 10 V is developed. The purpose of the standard is to carry out international comparisons of stationary standards of the volt based on the Josephson effect and provide traceability of the measurements made using the Russian State Primary Standard of the volt, with the BIPM standard of the volt with a relative uncertainty of less than 2⋅10−10. The comparison standard apparatus is placed in a case which protects it when it is transported.
Keywordscomparison standard voltage measure Josephson effect
- 1.GOST 8.027-2001, The State Checking Circuit for Instruments for Measuring DC Electric Voltage and Electromotive Force.Google Scholar
- 3.D. Avrons et al., Bilateral Comparison of 1.018 V Standards Between the VNIIM and the BIPM, Rapport BIPM-99/2.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Solve and R. Chayramy, “The BIPM compact Josephson voltage standard,” Conf. Digest CPEM 2010, Daejeon (2010), pp. 155–156.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Behr and A. S. Katkov, “Final report on the key comparison EUROMET.BIPM.EM-K10.a. Comparison of Josephson array voltage standards by using a portable Josephson transfer standard,” Metrologia, 42, No. 1A (Tech. Suppl. 2005), 01005 (2005).Google Scholar
- 10.Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, ISO, Geneva (1995).Google Scholar