Laser interference refractometers for the technological monitoring of toxic and dangerously explosive gases
- 41 Downloads
A comparative analysis of known and modified laser interference refractometers, which can be used to solve the problem of the technological monitoring of toxic and/or dangerously explosive gases, is presented.
Key wordslaser interference refractometer and gas analyzer absolute refractive index toxic and dangerously explosive gases technological process.
- 1.T. V. Platen (ed.), Chemical-Technological Systems. Optimization and Resource Economy [in Russian], Izd. Mendeleev, St. Petersburg (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.L. K. Marinin (ed.), Safety in the Chemical Industry [in Russian], ITs Akademiya, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.E. L. Wolf, Nanophysics and Nanotechnology: An Introduction to Modern Concepts in Nanoscience, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Young, Optics and Lasers, Springer, Berlin (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. V. Mishchenko, “A laser interference gas analyzer,” Metrologiya, No. 6, 16–26 (2001).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. V. Mishchenko, “An analysis of the effect of mechanical vibrations on the measurement error in interference refractometer systems,” Metrologiya, No. 5, 21–37 (2008).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. V. Mishchenko, “An interference refractometer for investigating technological liquids,” Metrologiya, No. 6, 22–32 (2002).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2011