The construction of a new generation of millimeter band radio measuring equipment
- 19 Downloads
The considerable increase in the use of millimeter band radio equipment, including radio measuring equipment, is noted. It is pointed out that apparatus is available for constructing the instruments most used for measurements in this band. The problem of metrological support for the new apparatus when it is being developed, used and repaired is considered.
Keywordsradio measuring equipment millimeter wavelength band
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Borzov et al., “Scientific-technical achievements and problems of developing millimeter-band radio techniques,” Zarubezh. Radioelektr., No. 4, 18–80 (2001).Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Borzov et al., “Radar systems: scientific-technical achievements and the problems of developing millimeter wave techniques,” Usp. Sovrem. Radioelektr., No. 5, 3–49 (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.O. V. Betskii and Yu. G. Yaroshenko, “Millimeter waves and promising areas of their application,” Zarubezh. Radioelektr., No. 5, 42–50 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.I. G. Malter et al., “Russian and foreign millimeter band radio measuring instruments,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 9, 50–55 (2009); Measur. Techn., 52, No. 9, 997–1005 (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Korshunov and O. P. Pavlovskii, “The first G7-15 Russian millimeter band frequency synthesizer,” Vestnik Metrologa, No. 2, 21–24 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.GOST 9788-89 (ST SEV 5403-85), Measurement Signal Generators. General Technical Requirements and Testing Methods.Google Scholar
- 8.GOST 13605-91, Microwave Wattmeters. General Technical Requirements and Testing Methods.Google Scholar
- 9.GOST 22335-98, Electronic-Counter Frequency Meters. General Technical Requirements and Testing Methods.Google Scholar
- 10.GOST R 51914-2002, Components for Connecting the Electronic Measuring Instruments of Microwave Channels. Connection Dimensions. Google Scholar
- 11.A. M. Kudryavtsev (ed.) et al., Microwave and UHF Radio Measuring Apparatus. Systems and Components: A Collective Monograph [in Russian], Radiotekhnika, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar