Determination of quantitative characteristics in the morphology of complexes in an electrocardiogram. Integral method of analysis
- 26 Downloads
An integral method of electrocardiogram analysis is created on the basis of a proposed energy model of heart operation according to the sequence of cardiocycle areas (S R -interval patterns). A technique is presented for measuring the coordinates of the R-wave peak and formation of interval patterns with parameters R, RR, S R and relative parameters. Comparative correlation and spectral analysis are provided for five proposed interval patterns of two groups of healthy and sick people. It is shown that an attempt to retain the bonded energy of complex morphology leads to an adequate change in complex amplitude, size of intervals and segments.
Key wordselectrocardiogram complex morphology integral analysis method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Shmidt and G. Tevs, Human Physiology, Vol. 2 [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Kuznetsov, Methods of Analyzing and Processing Eletrocardiographic Signals. New Approaches to Extracting Information: Monograph [in Russian], Izd. VlGU, Vladimir (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Kuznetsov and V. V. Chepenko, “Evaluation of the general state of an organism within the scope of a dynamic model,” in: New Medical Technology [in Russian], SPbGU, St. Petersburg (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Kavasma, A. A. Kuznetsov, and L. T. Sushkova, “Energy and interquantile methods for analyzing electrocardio-intervals,” Vestn. Nov. Med. Tekhnol., XII, No. 3–4, 30–33 (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Kavasma, A. A. Kuznetsov, and L. T. Sushkova, “ECG analysis on the basis of an energy approach,” in: Health and Education in the XXI Century [in Russian], RUDN, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. Kavasma and A. A. Kuznetsov, “Energy approach to the optimum heart rhythm,” Tsikly. Stavropol: Sev. Kavk. Univ. (2004), Vol. 1, pp. 110–113.Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Kavasma, A. A. Kuznetsov, and L. T. Sushkova, “New methods for processing electrocardiographic signals,” Biomed. Tekhnol. Radioelektron., No. 11–12, 12–20 (2005).Google Scholar
- 8.Medical Computer Systems: Electr. Resource, Zelenograd, Moscow, http://www.mks.ru, accessed Aug. 15, 2009.
- 9.R. V. Isakov, A. A. Kuznetsov, and L. T. Sushkova, Methods and Means of Processing Information in Evaluating the Finctional State of a Human Organism [in Russian], Sobor, Vladimir (2006).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Kuznetsov, A. A. Plekhanov, and L. T. Sushkova, “Algorithm for extracting RR-intervals from photoplethysmograms,” Biomed. Radioelectron., No. 12, 27–29 (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.A. A. Kuznetsov et al., “Hardware and software complex for synchronous recording of electrocardiograms and photoplethysmograms,” Med. Tekhn., No. 2(254), 41–43 (2009).Google Scholar
- 12.R. A. Kavasma, L. T. Sushkova, and A. A. Kuznetsov, “Investigation of cardiovascular system with help of energy approach,” EMBEC’05 Europ. Medical and Bilogical Engineering Conf., Prague (Czech Republic) (2005).Google Scholar
- 13.R. A. Kavasma, A. A. Kuznetsov, and L. T. Sushkova, Automated Analysis and Processing of Elctrocardiographic Signals. Methods and Systems [in Russian], Science-Press, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar