An investigation of methods of measuring the diameter of the electron probe of scanning electron microscopes using modern nanometer band standard measures
- 29 Downloads
The problems of calibrating scanning electron microscopes using standard measures of foreign and Russian manufacture are considered. The advantages and disadvantages of the different types of standard measures and problems of the traceability to national standards are discussed, and experimental results are presented.
Key wordsscanning electron microscope calibration probe
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Bosse, “Microscopy for the characterization of nanostructures: trends and challenges,” Materials BIPM Workshop on Metrology at the Nanoscale, Paris, February 18–19, 2010.Google Scholar
- 2.GOST 8.628-2007, Nanometer Range Relief Standard Measures Made of Single-Crystal Silicon. Requirements on Geometrical Shape, Linear Dimensions, and Choice of Material for Manufacture.Google Scholar
- 3.GOST 8.644-2007, Standard Measures of Nanometer Range Relief with a Trapezoidal Profile of the Elements. Calibration Procedure.Google Scholar
- 4.GOST 8.636-2007, Scanning Electron Microscopes. Calibration Procedure. Google Scholar
- 5.L. Reimer, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1985).Google Scholar