Calibration and measurement capabilities of metrological institutes: features of preparation, examination, and publication
- 22 Downloads
Features of mutual recognition of national standards, calibration and measurement capabilities (CMC), basic versions and their examination stages are considered. A generalized algorithm is developed for international examination of national metrological institute CMC.
Key wordscalibration and measurement capabilities national metrological institute database examination
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Mutual Recognition of National Measurement Standards and of Calibration and of Measurement Certificated Issued by National Metrology Institutes, BIPM, Paris (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.CIPM MRA-G-02:2008, JCRB Guidelines for Monitoring and Reporting of the Operation of Quality Systems by RMOs.Google Scholar
- 5.CIPM MRA-G-03:2008, Guidelines for the Review of CMCs and the Monitoring and Reporting of the Operation of Quality Systems by International Intergovernmental Organizations Who Are Signatories of the CIPM MRA. Google Scholar
- 6.CIPM MRA-D-04:2008, Calibration and Measurement Capabilities in the Context of the CIPM MRA.Google Scholar
- 7.CIPM/2007-25:2008, Recommendations for On-Site Visits by Peers and Selection Criteria for On-Site Visit Peer Reviewers. Google Scholar
- 8.COOMET R/GM/7:2006, COOMET Recommendations. Procedure for Performing Internal Examination of Measuring and Calibration Capabilities of COOMET National Metrological Institutes and Inter-Regional Examination of Other Institutes.Google Scholar
- 9.EUROMET Guide 8, Review Criteria and Procedure for EUROMET CMCs.Google Scholar