Regularization of control of the state of complex technical objects through the use of ancillary semantic information
- 23 Downloads
A technique for regularization of the control of the technical state of complex technical objects in nonstandard situations through recourse to ancillary semantic information is proposed.
Key wordsonboard information telemetric system control of technical state nonstandard situation software semantic information
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Yu. Potyupkin and S. Sh. Khil, “Method for solving the problem of monitoring the technical state of flying vehicles using a fuzzy measure,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 12, 9 (2002); Measur. Techn., 45, No. 12, 1215 (2002).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Chechkin, “A synergistic approach to intelligent systems,” in: Math. Methods for the Solution of Engineering Problems: Sci. Techn. Coll., V. V. Blazhenkov and A. V. Chechkin (eds.) [in Russian], Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Vasiliev and A. Yu. Potyupkin, Features in Estimation of the State of Complex Systems [in Russian], Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Moroz, E. K. Romashenko, and A. Yu. Potyupkin, Solution of Problems in Mathematical Processing of the Results of Remote Measurements [in Russian], Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Yu. Potyupkin, Scientific and Technical Foundations of the Solution of Problems in the Analysis of the State of RKT Objects under Conditions of Uncertainty [in Russian], Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2010