Reflectometer using opposing light beams
- 22 Downloads
A novel optical circuit and algorithm for operation of the circuit are proposed; together they make it possible to perform highly precise absolute measurements of the reflection factor and transmission coefficient of different optical elements, including fiber-optic elements as well as elements with reflection asymmetry and nanostructured film coatings.
Key wordscharacteristics of optical elements opposing light beams normal incidence of radiation absolute measurements
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.H. Heard, Measurement of Laser Parameters (Experimental Methods of Optical Quantum Electronics) [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Kamenev and Yu.V. Troitskii, Opt. Spektrosk., 54, Iss. 4, 725 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Lipatov, On the Question of Precision Measurements of the Absolute Values of the Parameters of Optical Elements [in Russian], Institute of General Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Preprint No. 15, Moscow (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Lebedeva and I. V. Lebedev, Opt. Optoelektr., 18, Iss. 1, 115 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.N. D. Goldina and Yu. V. Troitskii, Opt. Spektrosk., 40, 935 (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.G. D. Burdun and B. N. Markov, Foundations of Metrology [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 11.I. V. Yepatko, A. A. Malyutin, and R. V. Serov, Kvant. Elektron., 25, No. 8, 717 (1998).Google Scholar
- 12.G. E. Pustavolov and E. V. Talalaeva, The Simplest Physical Measurements and Their Processing [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar