Evaluation of the effect of free gas on the measurement error for crude oil mass by coriolis flowmeters and dissolved gas on the error of measuring well production rate
- 40 Downloads
Results are presented for experimental studies of estimating the effect of free gas on the metrological properties of coriolis flowmeters. The requirement is demonstrated for considering gas dissolved in oil during measurement of well production rate.
Key wordscrude oil well production coriolis flowmeters free gas dissolved gas
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST R 8.615−2005, GSI: Measurement of the Amount of Oil and Petroleum Gas Extracted from the Depths: General Metrological and Technical Requirements. Google Scholar
- 2.V. Kravchenko and M. Rikken, Zakonodat. Prikl. Metrol., No. 4, 37 (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.MI 3015-2006, Free Gas Content in TNK-VR Company Oil. Google Scholar
- 4.MI 3035-2007, Residual Content of Free Gas in TNK-VR Company Oil. Google Scholar
- 5.K. Doerffel, Statistics in Analytical Chemistry [Russian Translation], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar