Time division of the channels of the measuring circuits of capacitive and inductive sensors
- 25 Downloads
The principle of time division of the channels for converting passive quantities and methods of achieving it are described. Measuring circuits of capacitive and inductive sensors, which employ switching methods and phase and polyharmonic division of the channels are considered. Each of these circuits enables the error due to the finite value of the amplifier gain to be eliminated, and ensures that the conversion of the informative parameter of the sensor is invariant to the cable parameters.
Key wordstime division of the channels correction of the conversion error
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Arbuzov, Structural Methods of Increasing the Accuracy of the Measuring Circuits of Capacitive and Inductive Sensors [in Russian], Inf.-Izd. Tsentr Penz. Gos. Univ., Penza (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Arbuzov, Izmer. Tekhn., No. 7, 40 (2007); Measur. Techn., 50, No. 7, 752 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Arbuzov, Prib. Sistemy Upravl., No. 7, 29 (1996).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Arbuzov, Datch. Sistemy, No. 5, 27 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Martyashin et al., Principles of the Invariant Conversion of the Parameters of Electric Circuits [in Russian], Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar