A sensor for estimating the buildup of static electricity on special clothes under practical conditions
The problems of monitoring the buildup of static charge on clothes under practical conditions are considered. A measuring instruments is proposed which enables the electrostatic field strength to be estimated in the region of the surface of a textile material and which indicates when its maximum permissible value is being approached.
Key wordselectrostatic safety buildup of electric charge on textile materials
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.State Standard GOST 12.1.009-76, SSBT: Electrical Safety: Terms and Definitions.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Beach, Chem. Eng., 74, No. 26, 73 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Verevkin et al., Static Electricity in Polymers (Seminar Proceedings) [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Kubin, A. N. Solov’ev, and A. N. Koblyakov, Textile Material Studies (Textile Linens and Articles) [in Russian], Legkoprombytizdat, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.State Standard GOST 19616-74, Fabric and Knitted Curtains: A Method of Determining the Specific Surface Resistance.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Merkulova, “The investigation and development of special antistatic clothing for protection from reduced temperatures,” Candidate Dissertation, Shakhty (2007).Google Scholar