An estimate of the metrological correctness of test-bed checks of a roller reducing gear
- 21 Downloads
A system of differential equations describing the operation of a test bench for checking roller reducing gear is considered. Experimental and calculation-theoretical data are compared. It is concluded that it is metrologically incorrect to make such checks.
Key wordsmathematical model roller reducing gear dry friction metrological correctness phase chronometry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Uglov and S. V. Selishchev, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 55, No. 4, 649 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.M. F. Pashkevich and V. V. Gerashchenko, Planetary Ball and Roller Reducing Gears and Their Testing [in Russian], BelNIINTI, Minsk (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Kiselev and V. I. Pronyakin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 9, 15 (2001); Meas. Techn., 44, No. 9, 898 (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Kiselev and V. I. Pronyakin, “Investigations of the strength dynamics of machines,” Trudy MVTU im. Baumana, No. 467, 59 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Strelkov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 3, No. 4 (1933).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Gorev, Transients in Sychronous Machines [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar