The effect of frequency-dependent attenuation and the frequency characteristic of the converters on the error of measurements in ultrasonic flaw detection
- 41 Downloads
The error in measuring the distance to a defect, due to white noise, is estimated. Distortions of the signal spectrum due to frequency-dependent attenuation of ultrasound and the nonuniformity of the frequency characteristics of the converters are taken into account.
Key wordsultrasonic flaw detection frequency-dependent attention converter frequency characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Kachanov and I. V. Sokolov, Defektoskopiya, No. 12, 18 (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Kartashev et al., Vestnik MEI, No. 6, 140 (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Aksenov et al., Trudy MEI, No. 335, 49 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Popko et al., Defektoskopiya, No. 9, 57 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Kachanov and I. V. Sokolov, Defektoskopiya, No. 11, 47 (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.V. K. Kachanov and I. V. Sokolov, Defektoskopiya, No. 8, 82 (2007).Google Scholar
- 7.S. E. Fal'kovich and E. N. Khomyakov, Statistical Theory of Radio Measuring Systems [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Klyuev (ed.), Nondestructive Testing: A Handbook in 7 Volumes [in Russian], Vol. 3, I. N. Ermolov and Yu. V. Lange, Ultrasonic Testing, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Kartashev et al., Radiotekhn. Tetradi, No. 33, 23 (2006).Google Scholar
- 10.V. G. Kartashev, D. A. Sevalkin, and E. V. Shalimova, Radiotekh. Tetradi, No. 34, 66 (2007).Google Scholar