Theoretical principles of inflationary quantum metrology
- 23 Downloads
A hypothetical foundation is presented for future metrology in the form of a simple alternative to superstring and quantum-gravitation theories: a phase-tree model, which agrees with ideas of combining quantum fields and cosmological inflation.
Key wordsfundamental physical constants cosmic inflation elementary particles
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.F. Helsen and A. Martin, Quarks and Leptons [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Khromov, Measurements and Metrology in Laser Technology [in Russian], VNIIFTRI, Moscow (1988), p. 32.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Khromov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 3, 48 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Khromov and A. A. Kovalev, Metrologiya, No. 6, 3 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.A. F. Kotyuk and A. V. Khromov, Metrologiya, No. 12, 3 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.A. F. Kotyuk and A. V. Khromov, Metrologiya, No. 4, 3 (2008).Google Scholar