Radar recording of the concluding stage of the turning of the rudder of a sea-going ship
- 20 Downloads
By processing the results of natural measurements of the circulation of a ship, it is established that the presence of a maximum of the angular acceleration, the position of which corresponds to the stage of the completion of the turning of the rudder, is an identification indicator of the maneuvering period. It is shown that the accuracy of the radar measurement is acceptable for recording the time taken for the rudder turning stage of a sea-going ship to be completed.
Key wordsradar maneuvering period turning of the rudder sea-going ship
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Ya. Pershits, The Controllability and Control of a Ship [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. I. Voitkunskii (ed.), A Handbook of Ship Theory. Vol. 3. The Controllability of the Displacement of Ships. The Hydrodynamics of Ships with Dynamic Principles of Maintenance [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.Inoie Kinzo, Jiang Jun Mao, and Ishihata Sairo, J. Jap. Instrum. Navig., 89, No. 9, 39 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Klement’ev and A. D. Pavel’ev, Trudy Volzh. Gos. Akad. Vod. Transp., No. 291, Pt. 2, 77 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. I. Voitkunskii (ed.), A Handbook of Ship Theory. Vol. 1. Hydromechanics. Resistance to the Motion of Ships. Ship Engines [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.Mathematical Model of LO-RO Ship. Version v13-3D, Transas, St. Petersburg (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.Mathematical Model of Bulk Carrier. Version v03-3D, Transas, St. Petersburg (2001).Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Dorozhko, Dal’nevostochnyi Mat. Zh., 2, No. 1, 98 (201).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Dorozhko and N. V. Loskutov, Informats. Tekh., No. 10, 60 (2005).Google Scholar
- 11.V. M. Dorozhko, Informats. Tekh., No. 9, 52 (2006).Google Scholar
- 12.A. S. Devyatisil’nyi and V. M. Dorozhko, Informats. Tekh., No. 12, 37 (2005).Google Scholar