Investigation of the temperature dependence of the effective wavelength of a standard photoelectric pyrometer
- 31 Downloads
A method of determining the temperature dependence of the effective wavelength of a photoelectric pyrometer, intended for standard operation in realizing a temperature scale by optical methods, is described and results are presented.
Key wordstemperature scale standard photoelectric pyrometer effective wavelength
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Supplementary Information for the ITS-90 Document BIMP, Paris (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Gordov, Principles of Pyrometry [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.D. R. Svet, Optical Methods of Measuring True Temperatures [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.H. J. Kostkowski and R. D. Lee, Temperature, Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry, Proc. Intern. Symposim, N.Y. (USA), 3, 449 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Coppa, G. Ruffino, and A. Spena, High Temperature — High Pressure, 29, 479 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Bronshtein and K. A. Semendyaev, Handbook of Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar