Possibilities of a triangulation laser method for measuring a surface of complex relief
Interconnection of roughness for a measured surface with the possible triangulation angle is studied and the limits for applying laser triangulation meters in which diffusive reflection is used are determined.
Key wordtriangulation method diffusive reflection surface roughness
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Demkin et al., Proc. SPIE, 5066, 48.Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Demkin, D. S. Dokov, and V. E. Privalov, Letters to ZhTF, 30, No. 13, 40 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Dorsch, G. Häusler, and M. Herren, Appl. Opt., 33, No. 7/1 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Häusler, Handbook of Computer Vision and Applications, Vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Toroptsev, Rough Surface Optics [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1988).Google Scholar