Dependence of topology of surface of model of a complex system on the state of its individual elements
- 22 Downloads
A method of determining the stresses that arise in individual elements of a complex system and that lead to deformation of these elements is proposed. Using the proposed method, the relationship between the topology of a surface of an object, the deforming load, and the interference pattern is established.
Key wordsprincipal stresses interferometric methods moiré effect system of strips model of an object
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. L. Cloud, Handbook of Moiré Measurement, Colin Walker (ed.), Institute of Physics Publishing, Bristol (England) (2003), Chapter 9.1, p. 299.Google Scholar
- 2.G. L. Cloud, Optical Methods in Engineering Analysis, Cambridge University Press (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Mauvoison, F. Bremand, and A. Lagarde, Shadow Moiré by Phase Shifting Method. Application to 3D Shape Reconstruction, ATEM’93, Kanazawa, Japan (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Post, B. Han, and P. Ifju, High-Sensitivity Moiré, Springer-Verlag, New York (1994)Google Scholar
- 5.C. A. Sciammearella, Exper. Mech., 418 (November, 1982).Google Scholar
- 6.J. L. Sullivan, Expert. Mech., 373 (December, 1991).Google Scholar