An investigation of the relation between the temperature dependences of the initial unbalance and the output signal of resistance strain sensor bridge circuits
- 19 Downloads
The relation between the initial unbalance and the output signal of bridge circuits when acted upon simultaneously by the physical factor being measured and the temperature of the surroundings when the bridge is supplied from a voltage or current source is investigated. Analytic relations are obtained which explain the temperature dependence of the useful output voltage under external physical action.
Key wordsinitial unbalance bridge circuit resistance strain sensors spread of the temperature coefficient of resistance output voltage
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Horna, Strain Gauge Bridges [Russian translation], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Zelentsov and V. N. Starostin, Radiotekh., No. 10, 45 (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Vaganov, Integrated Strain Transducers [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Rybakov and A. U. Yalyshev, Datch. Sist., No. 7, 2 (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Rybakov and A. Ya. Yurovskii, Datch. Sist., Nos. 7–8, 3 (1999).Google Scholar