Numerical study of a method for measuring small linear and angular displacements by laser interferometers
A measurement method for small linear and angular displacements with laser interferometers is developed; a mathematical model is presented for measurements taking account the vector nature of laser radiation. Results of a calculation-theoretical study on the basis of this method are presented.
Key wordslaser interferometer linear and angular displacements holographic diffraction lattice
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Z. Dich, Izmer. Tekh., No. 9, 23 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Khanov, “Laser interferometers,” Proc. IAiÉ, Novosibirsk (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Kovalenko, “Antennae gratings,” Proc. RGU, Rostov-on-Don (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Singh, General Theory of Relativity [Russian translation], Izd. Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.F. M. Morse and G. Feshbach, Methods of Theoretical Physics, Vol. 1 [Russian translation], Izd. Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1958).Google Scholar