Models for vector multicomponent physical quantities and a multivariate test method for optical measurement systems
- 21 Downloads
Models are presented for vector multicomponent physical quantities that are adapted for algorithmic structure synthesis of optical measuring systems on the basis of a multivariate test method. Realization examples are given.
Key wordsmulticomponent values mathematical models multivariate tests optical measurements
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Fou, R. Gonsales, and C. Lee, Robot Engineering [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Tkachenko, Patent 2255320 RF, Izobret., Polez. Mod., No. 18, (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Günter and F. Uffenkamp, Patent 2223463 RF, Izobret., Polez. Mod., No. 4, (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Chelomey (ed.), Vibrations in Engineering: Handbook, in 6 Volumes, Vol. 3, Vibrations in Machines, Structures, and Elements [in Russian], F. M. Dimentberg and K. S. Kolesnikov (eds.), Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Nesterov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 7, 12 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Nesterov, “Information sources and converters in systems for measurement, monitoring, and control,” in: DATChIK-2002: Proceedings of the 14th Conference [in Russian], V. N. Azarov (ed.), MGIÉM, Moscow (2002), p. 225.Google Scholar