The signal/noise ratio at the output of a correlometer when measuring the variable delay of steady signals
- 21 Downloads
The problems of estimating and increasing the signal/noise ratio at the output of a correlation delay measuring instrument in the passive location of moving sources of steady signals are considered. A procedure for determining the optimum integration interval when constructing the cross-correlation function of signals from such sources is proposed, which ensures the maximum signal/noise ratio.
Key wordscorrelation delay-measuring instrument signal/noise ratio cross-correlation function steady signals
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. E. Varakin, The Theory of Complex Signals [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Bendat and A. Peirsol, Applied Analysis of Random Data [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Zayats, Izmer. Tekh., No. 3, 32 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Dzh. Urik, Principles of Hydroacoustics [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Korn and T. Korn, Mathematical Handbook for Scientists and Engineers, McGraw-Hill, New York (1968).Google Scholar