State special standard for the unit of ultrasonic power in water
- 16 Downloads
Work is considered for creating a national standard for the unit of ultrasonic power in water and its construction, metrological characteristics and the results of key international comparisons are provided.
Key wordsstate standard international key comparisons power ultrasonic emission
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Enyakov, “Problems and methods for hydroacoustic measurements,” Proc. VNIIFTRI.Google Scholar
- 2.IEC 61161(1992), Ultrasonic power measurement in liquids in the frequency range 0.5 to 25 MHz Google Scholar
- 3.F. E. Borgnis, J. Accoust. Soc. Am., 25, No. 3 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Beissner, J. Accoust. Soc. Am., 76, 1505 (184).Google Scholar
- 6.IEC 61101(1991), The absolute calibration of hydrophones using the planar scanning technique in the frequency range 0.5 to 15 MHz Google Scholar
- 7.MI 2475-98. GSI, Hydrophones. Procedure for calibrating flat scanning in the frequency range from 0.5 to 15 MHz.Google Scholar