Statistical distribution convergence and homogeneity test power for Smirnov and Lehmann—Rosenblatt tests
- 48 Downloads
The distributions are examined for the statistics for the Smirnov and Lehmann—Rosenblatt homogeneity tests for restricted sample volumes and the convergence of them in the limit. A correction is proposed that provides closeness of the Smirnov statistic distribution to the limiting Kolmogorov one. The power of the tests is compared in relation to various alternatives.
Key wordsSmirnov Lehmann—Rosenblatt homogeneity tests test power
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Yu. Lemeshko and S. S. Pomadin, Metrology: Supplement to the Izmer. Tekh. J. [in Russian], No. 3, 3 (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Yu. Lemeshko, S. B. Lemeshko, and E. P. Mirkin, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Current Topics in Electronic Instrumentation APEP-2004, Vol. 6 [in Russian], Novosibirsk (2004), p. 269.Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Bol’shev and N. V. Smirnov, Tables for Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Yu. Lemeshko and E. P. Mirkin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 10, 10 (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Orlov, Zavod. Labor., 69, No. 1, 55 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Smirnov, Byul. MGU, Ser. A, 2, No. 2, 3 (1939).Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Korolyuk, Probability Theory and Its Applications, Vol. 4 [in Russian] (1959), p. 369.Google Scholar