Diffraction Laser-Electronic Fourier Thickness Gage for Monitoring the Thickness of a Large Diameter Lens
- 11 Downloads
The methodology of synthesizing a model for a diffraction laser-optical system for measuring the thickness of large diameter lenses within the framework of engineer-graph procedures for the design, manufacture, and study of a laser-electronic Fourier thickness gage is developed. Nine stages are identified for model synthesis based on successive-parallel sorting of models when considering statement of the problem in designing a laser-electronic Fourier thickness gage. The task of creating a fundamentally new method and provisions for measuring lens thickness is solved by means of an automatic diffraction-geometric-optical method for recording the space-frequency spectrum of the measuring aperture. Schematic analysis is performed and a functional optical scheme is constructed for a two-channel diffraction laser-optical system for measuring lens thickness. A measurement procedure is developed and the Fourier thickness gage developed is studied by experiment.
Key wordslens model synthesis Fourier thickness gage
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kuznetsov and M. A. Okatov (eds.), Optical Technologist Handbook [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.“Tendencies in the development of instrument building and technology in the 1980s,” Ienskoe Obozr., No. 4, 161 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.K. L. Kulikovskii and V. Ya. Kuper, Measurement Methods and Provisions [in Russian], Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Nemtinov, “Structural theory and mathematical modelling of optical-and laser-electronic systems,” Author's Abstr. Diss. Doct. Techn. Sci., Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Nemtinov et al., Inventor's Cert. 1310628 USSR, Otkryt., Izobret., No. 18 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Nemtinov et al., Inventor's Cert. 1569640 USSR, Otkryt., Izobret., No. 21 (1990).Google Scholar