The Use of Correlation Analysis of the Image in Phase Optoelectronic Devices
- 14 Downloads
The possibility of using phase-correlation analysis of an image in optoelectronic devices to measure small angular and linear displacements of objects is considered. It is shown that the measurement accuracy is thereby increased.
Key wordsoptoelectronic system correlation analysis of the image accuracy of displacement measurement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Anikst et al., High-Accuracy Angle Measurements [in Russian], Yu. G. Yakushenkov (ed.), Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Solomatin, Systems for Monitoring and Measuring with Multielement Receivers [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. B. Parvulyusov et al., The Design of Optoelectronic Devices [in Russian], Yu. G. Yakushenkov (ed.), Logos, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Soldatov, Inventor’s Certificate No. 1733923 USSR, Izobret., No. 19 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Mosyagin et al., Theory of Optoelectronic Systems [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar