The Theoretical Principles of the Construction of Two-Signal Microwave Circuit Analyzers
- 14 Downloads
The principle of the construction of a two-signal microwave-circuit analyzer is proposed. Using a mathematical model of the analyzer, methods are developed for its amplitude and phase adaptation as well as a method of calibration, which ensure high accuracy in measuring the reflection parameters over wide dynamic and frequency ranges, together with the possibility of correcting the measurement errors in real time based on multiple measurements.
Key wordstwo-signal microwave circuit analyzer mathematical model amplitude and phase adaptation metrological characteristics calibration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. F. Engen, IEEE Trans., MTT-45, No.12, 2414 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Petrov, S. V. Savel’kaev, and A.V. Borisov, Inventor’s Certificate No. 1682942 USSR, Otkryt., Izobret., No. 37 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Petrov and S. V. Savel’kaev, Inventor’s Certificate No. 1656419 USSR, Otkryt., Izobret., No. 22 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Savel’kaev, Elektron. Tekh. Elektron. SVCh, No. 9, 34 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Petrov and S. V. Savel’kaev, Microwave Electronics: Measurements, Identification and Applications, Proc. 2nd IIEF Russian Conference, Novosibirsk (1999), p. 68.Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Savel’kaev, Inventor’s Certificate No. 1830564 USSR, Otkryt., Izobret., No. 28, (1993).Google Scholar