Neuronet Data Processing on the State of an Object After an Emergency
- 10 Downloads
Neuronets are considered for processing data on the state of a potentially hazardous object after an emergency. An example is given of processing the data on the state of a potentially hazardous object in increments.
Key wordsneuronets potentially hazardous object emergency state
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Neuron Nets [Russian translation], Goryachaya Liniya Telekom, Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Galushkin, Neurocomputers and Their Applications. Volume 3. Neurocomputers [in Russian], IPRZhR, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Gorban’, Training Neuron Nets [in Russian], SP PapaGraf, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Bol’shev and N. V. Smirnov, Tables for Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Evtikheev et al., “Mathematical models and optical realizations of multilayer and polynomial neuron nets,” Preprint No. 004-94 [in Russian], MIFI, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Ermakov, The Monte Carlo Method and Related Topics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar