Practical aspects of neutron activation in VVÉR fields
- 18 Downloads
The paper discusses neutron activation in basic research aspects of VVÉR fields.
A library of typical VVÉR spectra is proposed, and characteristic integral cross sections are given for recommended activation reactions, with a discussion of neutron-activation detectors standardized in Russia for this form of measurement.
Key wordspower water-cooled reactor neutron-activation measurements neutron spectrum and spectrum library
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Borodkin et al., Vest. Gosatomnadzora Rossii, No. 3(5), 2 (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Grigor’ev, Izmer. Tekh., No. 1, 48 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.E. I. Grigor’ev and V. S. Troshin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 12, 42 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.MI 1393-86, Characteristics of Reactor Neutron Fields: Methods in Neutron-Activation Measurements [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.NIIAR Report: Meeting of WGRD-WER, Prague (1998).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Borodkin et al., Abstracts for the 5th All-Union Conference on the Metrology of Neutron Radiation in Reactors and Accelerators [in Russian], TsNIIAtominform, Moscow (1990), p. 178.Google Scholar
- 7.GSSSD 131-89, Neutron-Activation Detectors for Reactor Measurements. Cross Sections for the Interaction of Neutrons with Nuclei [in Russian].Google Scholar