Effects of measurement errors on sample monitoring reliability
- 16 Downloads
Results are presented on the effects of measurement errors on items in routine production as regards the reliability of results on sampling inspection obtained by Monte Carlo simulation. The customer’s and the maker’s risks are examined in relation to the distributions of the measurement errors and the values of them.
Key wordsrandom inspection inspection plan product quality measurement error customer’s risk maker’s risk Monte Carlo simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Lapidus et al., Statistical Product Quality Monitoring on the Basis of Priority Distribution Principles [in Russian], Finansy i Statistika, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.GOST R 50779.50-95, Statistical Methods and Acceptance Quality Monitoring on a Quantitative Feature [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.GOST R 50779.53-98, Statistical Methods: Acceptance Quality Testing on a Quantitative Feature for a Normal Distribution. Part 1. Standard Deviation Known [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Rozno, Standarty i Kachestvo, No. 11, 14 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Rozno, Metody Menedzhmenta Kachestva, No. 7, 33 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Chobanyan and N. N. Radaev, Izmer. Tekh., No. 10, 8 (1994).Google Scholar
- 7.S. B. Danilevich and V. V. Knyazhevskii, Metody Menedzhmenta Kachestva, No. 3, 49 (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.S. B. Danilevich and V. V. Knyazhevskii, Metody Menedzhmenta Kachestva, No. 4, 33 (2004).Google Scholar
- 9.S. B. Danilevich, Izmer. Tekh., No. 8, 16 (2003).Google Scholar
- 10.S. B. Danilevich, Izmer. Tekh., No. 1, 17 (2001).Google Scholar