The possibility of reducing the error of measurements of microwave power by adjusting the resistance of the thermistor of the measurement converter
- 13 Downloads
A method of reducing the error in transmitting the dimensions of the unit of electromagnetic power from the working standards to the operating measuring instruments and the errors in measuring the power to the working instruments by improving the matching of the measuring channel is considered. Recommendations are made on the use of the proposed method.
Key wordslong-line theory electromagnetic power measurement error
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Bil’ko et al., The Measurement of Microwave Power [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.State Standard GOST 8.392-80, Low-Power Microwave Wattmeters and Their Primary Measuring Converters in the 0.03–78.33 GHz Frequency Band.Google Scholar
- 3.State Standard GOST 8.569-2000, Low-Power Microwave Wattmeters for the 0.02–178.6 GHz Frequency Band. Checking and Calibration Procedure.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Korshunov, V. L. Voronov, and D. N. Golub, “Metrological backup of defense and security in the Russian Federation,” in: Proceedings of the 3rd All-Russia Conference, Mytishchi (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Chuiko, Izmer. Tekh., No. 3, 55 (1994).Google Scholar