Analysis of errors in the measurement of the volume of natural gas under standard conditions using measurement complexes that incorporate counters
- 13 Downloads
A comparative analysis of techniques used to estimate the errors of measurement complexes that incorporate counters, using as an example measurements of the volume of natural gas from the Tyumen region in the range of absolute pressure 0.1-10 MPa, is conducted. Practical recommendations are given.
Key wordsmeasurement of volume of gas counter error estimation analysis of technique
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.All-Russia State Standard 30319.2–96, Natural Gas. Methods of Computing Physical Properties. Determination of Compressibility Factor[in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.MI 2083–90, Recommendations. GSI. Indirect Measurements. Determination of Results of Measurements and Estimation of Errors of Measurements[in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.PR 50.2.019–96, GSI. Quantity of Natural Gas. Technique of Conducting Measurements Using Turbine and Rotary Counters[in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.All-Russia State Standard 30319.3–96, Natural Gas. Methods of Computing Physical Properties. Determination of Physical Properties from Equation of State [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.MI 1317–86, GSI. Results and Characteristics of Measurement Error. Forms of Representation Methods of Using Samples of Products in Testing and in Controlling the Quality of Samples [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.All-Russia State Standard R 8.563–96, GSI. Methods of Conducting Measurements[in Russian].Google Scholar