Analysis of Drive Mechanisms for the Working Stand in Periodic Cold-Rolled Pipe Mills
- 1 Downloads
We discuss several drive mechanisms for the working stand in periodic cold-rolled pipe mills. This paper focuses on identifying opportunities to increase mill capacity and modernize existing periodic cold-rolled pipe mills. We provide a comparative analysis of a variety of systems for equilibration of the dynamic forces in the working-stand drive mechanism.
Keywordscold rolling CPT mill crankshaft/rod drive mechanism dynamic load increasing the productivity
- 1.SMS Group: Cold Pilger Technology, https://www.sms-group.com/plants/all-plants/cold-pilger-mills, acc. March 13, 2017.
- 2.SPECITUBES: Seamless Tubes, http://leggettaerospace.com/specitubes, acc. March 13, 2017.
- 3.TUBACEX Group: Seamless Stainless Steel and High Nickel Alloy Tubes and Pipes, www.tubacex.com/?seamlessstainless-steel-and-high-nickel-alloy-tubes-and-pipes&Z=e233bea4390448fc& P=4b47e84df7ldblf7, acc. March 13, 2017.
- 4.V. F. Frolov, V. N. Danchenko, and Ya. V. Frolov, Cold Pilger Rolling of Pipe/Tube, Porogi, Dnepropetrovsk (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. F. Shevakin, A. P. Kolikov, and Yu. N. Raikov, Pipe and Tube Production: Textbook, Intermet Engineering, Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Ivanov and A. V. Cherednichenko, “Numerical study of cold-rolled pipe production using CPT mills,” Nauka Obrazov,, No. 8, 9–29 (2014).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Churbanov and A. V. Vydrin, “Modeling the stress state in the instantaneous deformation zone when rolling pipe/tube in CPT mills,” Vest. Yuzhno-Ural. Gos. Univ., Ser. Metallurg., No. 36, 56–58 (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.N. T. Bogdanov, A. V. Chekulaev, and V. N. Chekulaev, “Equipment for cold rolling pipes/tubes,” Tyazh. Mashinostr., No. 5, 31–34 (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.N. A. Tselikov and A. V. Chekulaev, “Cold-rolled pipe/tube mills designed by VNIIMETMASh,” Tyazh. Mashinostr., No. 5, 28–31 (2010).Google Scholar
- 10.N. A. Tselikov, A. A. Filatov, and E. V. Lagoshina, “Moderrnization of a rack-and-pinion drive for a cold-rolled pipe/tube mill,” Tyazh. Mashinostr., No. 10, 12–18 (2015).Google Scholar
- 11.A. P. Kolikov, V. P. Romanenko, S. V. Samusev, et al., Machinery and Equipment for Pipe/Tube Manufacturing, MISiS, Moscow (1998).Google Scholar
- 12.V. Ya. Osadchii, A. S. Vavilin, V. G. Zimovets, and A. P. Kolikov, Processes and Equipment for Pipe/Tube Manufacturing: Textbook, Intermet Inzhiniring, Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 13.L. A. Kondratev, Yu. B. Chechulin, N. T. Bogdanov, and N. S. Makarkin, Design, Repair, and Servicing of Cold-Rolled Pipe/Tube Mills, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 14.V. A. Verderevskii, A. Z. Gleiberg, and A. S. Nikitin, Pipe/Tube Rolling Mills, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 15.S. R. Rakhmanov, V. T. Vyshinskii, and A. V. Zhuravlev, “Dynamic operating characteristics of, and approaches for modernizing the working-stand drive system in a cold-rolled pipe mill,” Vibr. Tehn. Tehnolog., No. 4, 78–85 (2013).Google Scholar