Efficient Batching Algorithm for Charging Slabs into a Continuous Furnace
- 43 Downloads
An algorithm and a program have been created for efficiently batching the slab charge of a continuous heating furnace. The charge is composed with allowance for each slab’s heating group.
Keywordscontinuous reheating furnace rolling mill heating-regime chart slab cutting batching of the charge
- 1.M. P. Kukhtik and Yu. P. Serdobintsev, “Mathematical modeling of the heating of slabs in a continuous furnace,” Izv. VolgGTU. Ser. Progr. Tekhnol. Mashinostr., 7, No. 13, 80–83 (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Kukhtik and Yu. P. Serdobintseve, “Steady-state model of the temperature field during the charging of metal into a pusher-type continuous furnace,” ibid., 8, No. 13 (100), 114–116 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Andreev, Optimization of the Metal-Heating Regime in Continuous Furnaces: Dissert. Cand. Eng. Sci., Magnitogorsk (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Nenakhov, Making the Production of Hot-Rolled Strip More Efficient by Optimizing the Rolling Program: Dissert. Cand. Eng. Sci., Lipetsk (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Shmakov, Developing an Effective Technology for the Controlled Rolling of High-Strength Tube Steels (thick-walled tubes) Based on Modeling of the Temperature Conditions during the Process: Dissert. Cand. Eng. Sci., Magnitogorsk (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Malindzák, M. Straka, I. Kostial, et al., “New approach to blast furnace slabs heating optimization,” Proc. Metal 2012: 21st Anniv. Int. Conf. on Metallurgy and Metals (2012), pp. 1613–1620.Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Shubin, Automatic System for Preventing Accidents (failure of the refractory lining) on Large Rotary Furnaces: Auth. Abstr. Dissert. Cand. Eng. Sci., Moscow (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.N. B. Skorokhvatov, A. A. Nemtinov, G. A. Makhov, et al., Russian Patent No. 2353441, IPC B21B1/00, “Method of producing skelp made of low-alloy steel,” No. 2007112249/02, subm. 04.02.2007, publ. 04.27.2009.Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Urtsev, F. V. Kaptsan, A. V. Fomichev, et al., Russian Patent No. 2405639, IPC B21B1/46, “Method of producing batches of hot-rolled sheet,” No. 2010101267/02, subm. 01.19.2010, publ. 12.10.2010.Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. P. Serdobintsev, M. P. Kukhtik, A. M. Makarov, et al., “Program for efficiently charging slabs in a continuous heating furnace,” Sovr. Probl. Nauki Obrazov.: Elektron. Nauch. Zh., No. 2 (2013), www.science-education.ru/108-9143, accessed 10.07.2013.
- 11.Y. P. Serdobintsev and M. P. Kukhtik, “Automated slab heating control system in a continuous furnace,” Int. J. Appl. Fund. Res., No. 2 (2013), www.science-sd.com/455-24314, accessed 10.07.2013.
- 12.M. P. Kukhtik, A. M. Makarov, and Yu. P. Serdobintsev, “Efficient charging of slabs in a continuous furnace,” Cert. No. 2013619307 of 10.01.2013, ROSPATENT.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014