Resource Saving Technology for Metal Semifinished Product Surface Treatment
Technology and equipment are presented for surface treatment of semifinished products in the metal finishing stages. The problem is considered of reducing expenditure for environmental protection measures and improving surface quality indices.
Keywordssurface treatment removal of scale and process coatings pickling shot blasting surface quality indices ecology
- 1.“Pickled surface increases roughness range,” Steel Times Int., Nov./Dec., 38 (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Rybakova, “x-Radiographic study of the structure of surface layers of plastically deformed metal,” MiTOM, No. 7, 18–21 (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Polyanskii, “Equipment for cleaning the surface of semifinished products,” Tsvet. Met., No. 1, 81–91 (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Polyanskii and S. V. Butakov, “Cleaning the surface of wire by a hydraulic jet method,” Construction and Technology of Machine Manufacture: Abstr. Coll. MMF, UGTU–UPI, Ekaterinburg (1995), p. 29.Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Ployanskii, “Quality of sheets, plates, and panels massed produced from alloy Ti6Al4V for aerospace,” Proc. 9th Int. Conf. on Titanium, St. Petersburg (1999), p. 45.Google Scholar