Evaluating the efficiency of using bell-less charging apparatuses on blast furnaces
This article discusses important aspects of evaluating the effectiveness of different types of charging apparatuses for blast furnaces, their effect on the distribution of the charge materials in accordance with the prescribed charging program, and the use of modern instruments to monitor the distribution of these materials and the furnace gases in order to ensure efficient operation of the furnace.
Key wordsbell-less charging apparatuses distribution of charge materials and indices for its evaluation instruments for monitoring the distribution and the movement of the charge inside the furnace
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Bolshakov, Theory and Practice of Blast-Furnace Charging [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.V. D. Gladush, V. L. Pokryshkin, V. I. Bolshakov, et al., “Use of a bell-less charging apparatus on a 2000-m3 blast furnace,” Metall. Gornorud. Prom., No. 1, 3–6 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Avdeev, O. I. Shainovich, E. I. Yasakov, et al., Modern Charging Systems for Blast Furnaces [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Bolshakov, M. T. Buzoverya, A. S. Shinkarenko, et al., “Aspects of the design and use of a rotary charge distributor,” Metall. Gornorud. Prom., No. 6, 73–76 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Boranbaev, V. N. Vakulin, Yu. M. Glazer, et al., “Bell-less rotary-type charging apparatus – improved technology for introducing the charge,” Metallurg, No. 7, 35–40 (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Bolshakov, “Study of the charge distribution in a blast furnace equipped with a rotary-type charging apparatus,” Stal, No. 7, 13–16 (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Bolshakov, I. G. Muraviova,Yu. S. Semenov, et al., “Evaluation of the formation of layers of charge materials in the top of a blast furnace with the use of a radio-locating profilometer,” Metall. Gornorud. Prom., No. 3, 5–10 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Bolshakov, Technology for Highly Efficient Energy-Saving Blast Furnace Smelting [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (2007).Google Scholar
- 9.I. F. Kurunov, “Effectiveness of the use of different charging apparatuses on blast furnaces,” Metallurg, No. 11, 34–41 (2009).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Bolshakov, I. G. Tovarovskii, and F. M. Shutylev, “Evaluating the effectiveness of different charging apparatuses on blast furnaces,” Stal, No. 7, 17–20 (2005).Google Scholar
- 11.V. I. Bolshakov, “Rapid progress on the equipment and technology of blast-furnace smelting in Japan,” Metall. Gornorud. Prom., No. 6, 10–13 (2006).Google Scholar