High-quality wire from electrical-grade bronzes produced by the company kuzotsm
- 24 Downloads
The chemical compositions of bronzes BrOTs4-3 and BrNKhK are optimized and efficient parameters are found for the deformation and heat treatment of products made of them to ensure that the products have the service properties specified for them. Thermo-mechanical treatments for wire made of bronze BrKhTsrK are studied and put to effective use. All the innovations developed in the course of the research have been awarded Russian Federation patents and are now being successfully used to make commercial batches of electrical-grade wire with excellent physicochemical properties.
Key wordswire made of electrical-grade tin-zinc nickel-chromium-silicon and chromium-zirconium-calcium bronzes deformation heat treatment and thermo-mechanical treatment excellent service properties
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Fedorov, V. M. Rozenberg, E. P. Daneliya, et al, USSR Author’s Certificate No. 440907, MKI C22C9/00, “Copper alloy,” Publ. 02.25.1979, Byull., No. 7.Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. Nikolaev, A. I. Novikov, and V. M. Rozenberg, Chromium Bronzes [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Arsent’eva, L. M. Zheleznyak, L. N. Marushchak, et al., Russian Federation Patent No. 2347007, MPK C22F1/08, “Method of thermo-mechanical treatment for wire of bronze BrKhTsrK,” Publ. 02.20.2009, Byull., No. 5.Google Scholar
- 4.M. V. Maltsev, Metallography of Commercial Nonferrous Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Smiryagin, N. A. Smiryagina, and A. V. Belova, Commercial Nonferrous Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974). Google Scholar
- 6.G. F. Balandin, Formation of the Crystalline Structure of Castings [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Flemings, Solidification Processes [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.N. S. Arsent’eva, L. M. Zheleznyak, A. I. Snigirev, et al., Russian Federation Patent No. 2315124, MPK C22C9/00, “Tin-plated bronze for making wire,” Publ. 01.20.2008, Byull., No. 2.Google Scholar
- 9.N. S. Arsent’eva, A. I. Snigirev, L. M. Zheleznyak, and L. N. Marushchak, Russian Federation Patent No. 2315129, MPK C22F1/08, “Thermo-mechanical treatment for wire made of tin-zinc bronze BrOTs4-3,” Publ. 01.20.2008, Byull., No. 2.Google Scholar
- 10.N. A. Arsent’eva, L. N. Marushchak, L. M. Zheleznyak, et al., Russian Federation Patent No. 72886 for a Useful Model, MPK B21C1/00, “Wire made of tin-zinc bronze BrOTs4-3,” Publ. 05.10.2008, Byull., No. 13.Google Scholar