Blast furnace no. 6 at the Novolipetsk Metallurgical Combine – the best Russian design
- 41 Downloads
This article examines the successes and difficulties encountered in the operation of blast furnace No. 6 at the Novolipetsk Metallurgical Combine over its 30-year history.
Key wordsblast furnace blow-in furnace operation main technological parameters
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. E. Sukhorukov, Yu. I. Gokhman, I. V. Petrova, and V. I. Teper, “Design of the central component of a 3200-m3 blast furnace,” Stal, No. 8, 16–20 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Sharapov and F. Ya. Olginskii, “Granulation at blast furnaces,” Stal, No. 8, 26–28 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.S. D. Samoilovich and E. M. Kulichenko, “Charging system for modern blast furnaces,” Stal, No. 8, 23–26 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Mozharenko, E. M. Bizlov, G. I. Urbanovich, and E. N. Klimovich, “Operation of a 3200-m3 blast furnace during the blow-in period,” in: Symposium: Experiences with the Operation of Blast Furnaces Having a Volume of 3200 m 3 or Greater, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1982), pp. 69–74.Google Scholar
- 5.M. D. Zhembus, N. S. Antipov, V. V. Mozharenko, and V. V. Kaporulin, “Mastery of the operation of a 3200-m3 blast furnace,” ibid., pp. 75–83.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Kaporulin, G. I. Urbanovich, E. V. Nevmerzhitskii, et al., “Problems with zinc in blast-furnace operation,” Stal, No. 11, 40–55 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.B. F. Chernobrivets, V. V. Kaporulin, and V. A. Zavidonskii, Blast-Furnace Operation [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1992), pp. 40–55.Google Scholar
- 8.I. F. Kurunov, I. S. Yarikov, S. S. Lyapin, et al., “Commercial trial involving the use of schungite to make conversion pig iron in a large blast furnace,” Stal, No. 7, 9–13 (2003).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Kurunov, V. Loginov, S.Lyapin, et al., “New technological solutions for the lining protection of the blast furnace hearth,” in: Fourth Int. Cong. on the Science and Technology of Ironmaking (ICSTI’06), November 26–30, 2006.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2008