Comparative analysis of the mineralogical composition and metallurgical properties of sinters obtained from iron-ore-bearing charges of different origins
- 78 Downloads
A study is made to determine how the main genetic groups of iron-ore-bearing components in the sintering charges used at the MMK affect the sintering operation and the quality of the finished product (shallow bed and a complex multi-component charge). Recommendations are presented for improving efficiency in the production of low-basicity (1.6 ± 0.1) sinter in a shallow (260 mm high) bed with certain proportions of different genetic types of components in the iron-ore-bearing part of the charge.
KeywordsMagnetite Silicate Phase Metallurgical Property Dicalcium Silicate Cold Strength
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Zedginidze, Factorial Experiments for the Study of Multi-Component Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Yusfin (ed.), Iron Metallurgy: Text for Higher Educational Institutions [in Russian], Akademkniga Publishers, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Korotich, Yu. A. Frolov, and G. N. Bezdezhskii, Agglomeration of Ore-Bearing Materials [in Russian], UGTU-UPI (Ural State Technical University — Ural Polytechnic Institute), Ekaterinburg (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Ya. Malysheva, Yu. S. Yusfin, M. F. Gibadulin, et al., “Evolution of the phase composition and microstructure of sinter within the basicity range from 1.1 to 3.1,” Chern. Metall.: Byull. NTI, No. 4 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Ya. Malysheva and O. A. Dolitskaya, Petrography and Mineralogy of Iron Ores [in Russian], MISiS (Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys), Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. Model’, V. Ya. Lyadova, and N. V. Chugunova, Ferrite Formation in Iron Ores [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Winchell and G. W. Winchell, Optical Properties of Synthetic Minerals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.Actuarial Mathematics and Data Analysis at STATISTICA:http://www.statsoft.ru